Maryland Humanities is able to serve every corner of the state thanks to our amazing local partners.
The following is just a partial list of the hundreds of cultural, educational, government, historical, and social service organizations that help bring the humanities to your community.
- Maryland Council for Social Studies
- Maryland Department of Planning
- Maryland Historical Trust
- Maryland Public Television
- Maryland Rural Development Corporation
- Maryland State Department of Education
- Maryland State Library Agency
- Maryland TESOL
- Preservation Maryland
- Allegany County
- Allegany County Public Schools
- Allegany Museum
- Cumberland Theatre
- Evergreen Heritage Center Foundation
- Frostburg Museum Association, Inc.
- Frostburg State University
- Historic Frostburg, a Maryland Main Street Community Inc.
- Anne Arundel County
- Anne Arundel County Public Library
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Captain Avery Museum
- Chesapeake Children’s Museum
- Chesapeake Montessori School
- Friends of the Rising Sun Inn
- Galesville Community Center
- Lost Towns Project, Inc.
- St. Martin-In-The-Field
- St. Mary’s Elementary School
- Virtual Academy
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- CHARM: Voices of Baltimore Youth
- CityLit Project
- Enoch Pratt Free Library
- Eubie Blake National Jazz Institute and Cultural Center
- Gilman School
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Moving Image Archive
- Mount Saint Joseph High School
- Muse 360 Arts
- New Lens
- Poe Baltimore
- Raymond Banks “A Way With Words” Foundation
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
- Sankofa Children’s Museum of African Cultures, Inc.
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House Association, Inc.
- The Seed School of Maryland
- The Bryn Mawr School
- Writers in Baltimore Schools
- Baltimore County
- Al Rahmah School
- Baltimore County Public Library
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- Blakehurst Senior Living
- Charter Senior Living of Towson
- Community College of Baltimore County, Dundalk Campus
- Friends of Jerusalem Mill
- Historical Society of Baltimore County
- Immaculate Conception School
- Loyola Blakefield
- Maryland Lynching Memorial Project
- Maryland Women’s Heritage Center
- Mercy High School
- Preservation Alliance of Baltimore County
- Rosedale Senior Center
- St. Mark School
- Sisterhood Agenda, Inc.
- Towson University
- Writing Hearts, Inc.
- Calvert County
- Asbury Solomons
- Bayside History Museum
- Calvert Library
- Calvert County Public Schools
- Friends of Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum
- Caroline County
- Caroline County Public Library
- Caroline School District
- Carroll County
- Downtown Sykesville Connection, Inc.
- Carroll County Public Library
- Carroll County Public Schools
- North Carroll Senior Center
- Union Mills Homestead Foundation, Inc.
- Cecil County
- Cecil County Public Library
- Historical Society of Cecil County
- The Tome School
- Women’s Civic League of North East
- Charles County
- Charles County Public Library
- Charles County Public Schools
- Clark Senior Center
- Farm Heritage Conservancy
- Friends of Maxwell Hall Inc
- Indian Head Senior Center
- Life Journeys Writers Club
- Maryland Veterans Museum at Patriot Park
- Neighborhood Creative Arts Center
- St. Mary’s Bryantown School
- Society for the Restoration of Port Tobacco
- Dorchester County
- Alpha Genesis Community Development Corporation
- Dorchester County Historical Society
- Dorchester County Public Schools
- Groove City Black Heritage & Culture Group Inc.
- Richardson Maritime Museum, Inc.
- Frederick County
- African-American Resources Cultural Heritage Society
- Brunswick Potomac Foundation, Inc.
- Catoctin Furnace Historical Society
- Frederick County Landmarks Foundation
- Frederick County Public Libraries
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Global Z Recording Project
- Hood College
- Maryland School for the Deaf
- Garrett County
- Garrett County Public Schools
- Garrett Lakes Arts Festival
- The Ruth Enlow Library of Garrett County
- Harford County
- Abingdon Grill
- Edgewood Senior Activities Center
- Harford County Public Library
- Harford County Public Schools
- Havre De Grace Senior Activity Center
- Hays-Heighe House, Harford Community College
- Hosanna Community House Inc.
- McFaul Activities Center
- Slate Farm Brewery
- Susquehanna Museum of Havre de Grace, Inc.
- The Friends of the Concord Point Lighthouse
- The Havre de Grace Colored School Museum and Cultural Center, Inc.
- The Historical Society of Harford County, Inc.
- Veronica “Roni” Chenowith Activity Center
- Howard County
- Howard County Library System
- Howard County Public Schools
- Resurrection-St. Paul School
- St Louis School
- St. Augustine School
- Kent County
- Eastern Shore Heritage, Inc.
- G.A.R. Post #25, Inc. (Sumner Hall)
- Historical Society of Kent County, Inc.
- Kent County Public Library
- Montgomery County
- Bullis School
- Chevy Chase Historical Society
- Docs in Progress
- Gaithersburg’s Bohrer Park
- Georgetown Preparatory School
- Menare Foundation, Inc.
- Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Montgomery Virtual Academy
- Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation, Ltd.
- Sugarland Ethno-History Project, Inc.
- Warren Historic Site Committee, Inc.
- Prince George's County
- Bold Beautiful Brilliant Girls Youth Empowerment Group
- Coalition for African Americans in the Performing Arts, Inc.
- EducArte, Inc.
- Laurel Historical Society
- Montpelier Arts Center
- National Capital Radio and Television Museum
- National Museum of Language
- Prince George’s African American Museum and Cultural Center
- Prince George’s County Historical Society, Inc.
- Prince George’s County Memorial Library System
- Prince George’s County Public Schools
- St. Vincent Palotti High School
- Queen Anne's County
- Queen Anne’s County Library
- Queen Anne’s County Public Schools
- Somerset County
- Crisfield Heritage Foundation
- MD Dept. of Corrections, Eastern Correctional Institution
- St. Michael’s School
- Somerset County Library
- Somerset County Historical Society
- Somerset County Public Schools
- St. Mary's County
- Friends of St. Clement’s Island and Piney Point Museums
- Historic Sotterley Plantation
- St. Mary’s County Library
- St. Mary’s County Historical Society
- St. Mary’s County Public Schools
- St. Mary’s Ryken High School
- Talbot County
- Oxford Museum
- Talbot County Free Library
- Talbot Historical Society
- Talbot County Public Schools
- Tilghman Waterman’s Museum
- Water’s Edge Museum
- Washington County
- Boonsboro Historical Society
- Camp Ritchie Museum, Inc.
- Doleman Black Heritage Museum, Inc.
- Friends of Tolson’s Chapel
- Grace Academy
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum, Inc.
- MD Dept. of Corrections, Maryland Correctional Institution, Hagerstown
- Washington County Free Library
- Washington County Historical Society
- Washington County Public Schools
- Wicomico County
- Edward H. Nabb Research Center
- Salisbury University
- Wicomico Public Libraries
- Worcester County
- Beach to Bay Heritage Area, Inc.
- Berlin Heritage Foundation, Inc.
- Delmarva Discovery Center & Museum, Inc
- Friends of the Julia A. Purnell Museum
- Furnace Town Foundation
- Ocean City 50+ Center
- Worcester County Library
- Worcester County Public Schools
- Delaware Humanities
- Federation of State Humanities Councils
- Library of Congress, Teaching with Primary Sources Program
- Middle States Council for the Social Studies
- National Archives and Records Administration
- National Book Festival
- National Council for History Education
- National Council for the Social Studies
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National History Day
- National Humanities Alliance
- Smithsonian Institution, Traveling Exhibition Service