The Board Room is a password protected section of the site that only users with either have Administrator access or Board Room access. If a user is not logged in, they will be prompted to login before being able to view any of the content that is housed under the Board Room section.
Creating a New Board Room User
- Click on the Users link on the left sidebar of the WordPress admin interface
- Click Add New at the top of the screen
- Type the desired Username and that user’s email address
- Ensure that the Send User Notification checkbox is checked
- In the Role drop-down, select Board Room
- The user will receive an email with their automatically generated secure password which will give them access to the Board Room section
Adding New Board Room Documents
Whenever new board room documents are uploaded into the system, there are two steps that should be taken.
- Ensure that the file name of the uploaded file begins with BoardRoom-. For example: BoardRoom-ExecMinutes061022.pdf
- Ensure that the file is categorized as a Board Room Document in the media library. This can be done by selecting the Board Room Document checkbox on the right side of the document details screen in the media library, under the Media Categories heading.