The “by the numbers” section displays a carousel populated with By the Numbers items from a specific category. To add a “by the numbers” section, click the + button in a column and select By The Numbers from the popup window.
To edit an existing “by the numbers” section, hover over the section and click the edit button from the context menu.
The “by the numbers” section module only has one field to specify which category of facts to display; click the link in the field description to see a list of available categories. Enter the name of the selected category in this field, e.g. Maryland History Day. You can also enter All to populate the section with facts from all categories.
In addition to editing the contents, the context menu allows you to move the “by the numbers” section to a different location in the layout, copy the section, or delete it.
Once you are finished making changes, click Publish or Update on the right side of the page to make your changes live.
By the Numbers
- 873Maryland Humanities volunteers
- 42,592Museum on Main Street participants in 2019-2020
- 92Museum on Main Street partners and hosts in 2019-2020
- 413Maryland Humanities Donors
- 190,862Maryland Humanities total audience
- 30,453Museum on Main Street participants in 2017
- 25,404students participating in Maryland History Day
- 432Museum on Main Street special events, programs, & exhibits in 2019-2020
- 7,400free books given through One Maryland One Book
- 37,952Maryland Humanities youth program participants
- 200schools participating in Maryland History Day
- 523educators participating in Maryland History Day
- 725Maryland Humanities in-person events
- 221Maryland Humanities scholars
- 10Literary Mount Vernon Walking Tours held