The “by the numbers” section displays a carousel populated with By the Numbers items from a specific category. To add a “by the numbers” section, click the + button in a column and select By The Numbers from the popup window.
To edit an existing “by the numbers” section, hover over the section and click the edit button from the context menu.
The “by the numbers” section module only has one field to specify which category of facts to display; click the link in the field description to see a list of available categories. Enter the name of the selected category in this field, e.g. Maryland History Day. You can also enter All to populate the section with facts from all categories.
In addition to editing the contents, the context menu allows you to move the “by the numbers” section to a different location in the layout, copy the section, or delete it.
Once you are finished making changes, click Publish or Update on the right side of the page to make your changes live.
By the Numbers
- 6counties in which our last Museum on Main Street exhibition was hosted
- 523educators participating in Maryland History Day
- 50Humanities Connection broadcasts
- 90schools participating in One Maryland One Book
- 30,453Museum on Main Street participants in 2017
- $171,811Value of Volunteer Hours
- 296Maryland Humanities virtual events
- 873Maryland Humanities volunteers
- 35Maryland Humanities grants awarded in FY2019
- 37,952Maryland Humanities youth program participants
- 172libraries participating in One Maryland One Book
- 5Veterans Book Group discussions
- $168,814awarded in Maryland Humanities grants in FY2019
- 10Literary Mount Vernon Walking Tours held
- 25,404students participating in Maryland History Day