Different parts of the page header are edited in different ways:
- The logo image and link are hard-coded.
- The home link and search function are hard-coded.
- The Donate and Sign Up For News links are edited in the Appearance > Customize screen under the Header section:
- The main navigation is edited in the Appearance > Menus screen:
- First, select the menu you want to edit. The main navigation is split up by section, i.e. there are separate menus for About Us, Programs, Grants, etc.
- To change the order of existing menu items, simply click on the name of the item you want to move and drag it to its new position. To remove an item, click Remove.
- To edit the text of existing menu items, click the dropdown arrow next to the name of the item you want to edit and change the text in the Navigation Label field.
- To add a new item, first find it on the left pane. Items are separated by content type, but most items in the navigation are Pages. You can search for pages by title or find them in the list manually. To add it to the menu, check the box next to the page you want to add and click Add to Menu.