A photo tile component is wall of photos that can be clicked to view a larger version with a description. They are useful to display a collection of photos.
To add a photo tiles container, click the + button in a column and select Photo Tiles Container from the popup window.
Once the container is added to the page, click the + button inside it and add a Photo Tile.
To edit existing photo tiles, hover over the block and click the edit button from the context menu.
The photo tiles container form has three fields:
- Heading is shown above the photo tile collection but is not required.
- Columns will let you choose how many columns the photos will be displayed in. The options are 2, 3 or 4.
- Extra Class name is not a field you will need, but allows developers to add additional classes.
The photo tile form contains three fields:
- The title is the text that will be used as the label of the tile. It is shown when a user is hovering over the photo and above the description in the details popup.
- The image field will let you select the image for this tile.
- The content field is a full-featured WYSIWYG editor for the description. This is shown in the detail popup and can be a simple few words, or more robust content with links and buttons.
In addition to editing the contents, the context menu allows you to move the photo tile container to a different location in the layout, copy a block and its contents, or delete the block.
Once you are finished making changes, click Publish or Update on the right side of the page to make your changes live.