Blog posts are displayed on several locations around the site, as well as on the blog listing page. Note that news posts and events posts have separate listings.
Adding and editing blog posts
From the WordPress dashboard, click Posts on the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing blog post, click its name in the list; to add a new blog post, click Add New at the top of the page.
On the Edit Post page, there are several fields available:
- Title: this title is displayed in the listing on the News page and on the individual post page.
- Main content: the main content of the post. This content can be edited with Visual Composer if desired.
- Author: for display only, not the same as the WordPress author account.
- Image: images can be added to posts from the media library.
- Image caption: displayed under the image.
- Short description: not currently used.
- Categories: select categories to help organize posts.
- Tags: select tags to further organize posts.
- Featured image: not used for posts.
Be sure to click Publish or Update to make your changes live.